Tracking Baby Dore

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Me and My Buddy

On Monday Blake came by to play with Braiden. I had to take a picture because the two of them were dressed alike and it was not planned! Blake is such a good big boy who is practicing his big brother skills in preparation for his baby brother Chase's arrival in December.
Blake and Braiden


We babysat Blake on Tuesday so Megan could run out. He is a true boy who loves being outside! He asked me a few times to go outside. When we did he spotted Braiden's wagon, which was still in a box in the garage. He wanted to go in it, so out came the tool box. I put together the wagon with Blake's help and Braiden supervision. We took a nice long walk in it and both boys seemed to really enjoy the ride!
Braiden eyeing Blake's Oreo : )


Enjoying the ride

Having an almost 2 year old and a 4 month old gave me a good look in to the future...
Sure is a busy life style : )

No comments:

Post a Comment