Tracking Baby Dore

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Updates

On Friday I opened the front door and their was a package on the doorstep! When I opened it, inside was Braiden's very FIRST soccer uniform! His wonderful Uncle Kareem sent it to him. Also in the box was the most adorable little pair of Adidas soccer shoes. We can't wait for Braiden to grow into his uniform. Thank you so much Uncle Kareem for such a thoughtful gift. As soon as Braiden fits into his uniform we will send him to VA to begin training : )

On Saturday, Dave and I went to Babies R Us and bought Braiden's furniture! We are so excited for his room to begin looking like a room instead of an empty space. After we were done shopping we met Phillip for lunch. I wanted to take a picture of the two of us for the blog. Of course, Phillip was not cooperating and refused to take a decent picture. This is as good as I could do!
Guess which one of us is expecting....

Dave and me at the Town Center- 20 weeks and 6 days!
I have an appointment on Wednesday. It's just a routine visit and I will be 21 weeks and 3 days, according to my last ultrasound. We'll see if that has changed. I'll update with any new news after my appointment.

1 comment:

  1. You look SO precious!! And tell Phillip I said to behave...he is getting ready to be somebody's uncle and needs to learn to be a good role model! :-)

    ReplyDelete