Tracking Baby Dore

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Special Visitors

This past week we had company stay with us. My Mom and Dad were here along with my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Gary. It was nice having a house full! It gets boring when it's just Dave and I... I hate having a quiet house.
With the help of my wonderful family we were able to get some chores done around the house.
Special Thank You to my Mom for painting Braiden's room, my Uncle Gary for putting knobs on my kitchen cabinets and installing Braiden's ceiling fan (which took two tries to get it perfect), and my Dad for fixing Braiden's dresser drawers, fixing our dryer, and straightening a tree out front.
We also want to say thank you to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Gary for Braiden's golf socks, Pee-Pee Teepee, Blanket, and pretty box for his first piece of hair! Thank you Mom and Dad for more outfits and pretty box for his first tooth : )
We had a great visit and are looking forward to seeing my parents again very soon in VA!
Aunt Peggy, Uncle Gary, and Me
Mom and Me
I was not very good at taking many pictures during the visit....

No comments:

Post a Comment