Tracking Baby Dore

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Update

All is well with Me and Braiden. I go for a check up appointment this Thursday, so we will see what they have to say when I go. It is just another routine visit. I'm sure they will weight me, measure my stomach, listen to the heart beat, and schedule me for blood work. It is about time for me to have my thyroid checked, glucose test done, and check my iron levels.
I feel great and my little guy is moving a ton! He usually is very active 3 times a day. First thing in the morning, mid afternoon and then at night time, usually right as I'm ready for bed! Dave got to feel him kick for the first time last Saturday, so that was pretty neat!
I will blog after my appointment on Thursday with updates.
For now, here are a few pictures of my growing stomach : )
24 Weeks and 6 Days

Dave and Me- 25 Weeks
25 Weeks- Posing with Morgan after Church

No comments:

Post a Comment