Tracking Baby Dore

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

35 Weeks and 4 Days

From the news we received on December 15th, it's amazing that I've made it this far. I had a high risk appointment this morning, which was my last one with them. The appointment went well and both Gavin and I are hanging in there.
He now weighs 5 lbs. 10 oz. and is extremely active. The ultrasound technician and doctor had a difficult time getting good pictures and measurements due to his acrobats. They also said he looks very scrunched. His arms and legs were all smashed! From the looks of it, he's definitely going to follow in his brothers footsteps of being active. Guess I'll get in shape quickly :-)
The doctor took me off of my medication and said he's now comfortable with Gavin arriving whenever he's ready. I couldn't be more happy to hear that. I've been very against all of the medications they've given me and worried about the effects they would have on Gavin. Now, it's up to the little guy. Whenever he's ready, I'm MORE than ready!
I'm beyond uncomfortable with contractions every 2 minutes apart. I can't sleep at night due to the contractions and the need to use the bathroom constantly. I also can not rest during the day. I sit on the couch, but constantly feel the contractions and find more comfort in getting up and walking. I think walking helps me not to focus on the contractions. I'm so anxious to see what this little boy of mine will look like and see what his personality will be.
Hopefully the next time I update, we will have great news of Gavin Michael's arrival! In the mean time, please continue to keep us in your prayers for a safe and smooth delivery.
Gavin's profile

One little foot with all 10 toes

A chubby Momma at 35 weeks and 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment