Tracking Baby Dore

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Official... Big Boy Room

Braiden's Gigi recently came to visit. She spent two weeks here helping out around the house and spending time with her little man. We sure miss her when she's gone! While she was here I never once took out my camera. In fact, I've been horrible lately about taking pictures. During her stay, she was able to help me finish making Braiden's room a "big boy" room. We finally found a comforter and pillows. I love how it looks and I think Braiden loves his room as well!
Thanks for your help, Mom!



He LOVES laying on all of his pillows

Oh and maybe I forgot to mention... He LOVES sleeping in his bed and insists on getting into it all on his own!! We're all about Independence these days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment