Tracking Baby Dore

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An Eventful Weekend at 19 Weeks

I started my week like this...

And it ended like this...


My 19th week of pregnancy was going great. On Friday night we cooked out at a friends house. It was a nice relaxing night. We were home early and I decided to watch TV and then head to bed. Around 11:00pm I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom where I began throwing up and didn't stop until 3:30am! I was then able to get myself to the couch. I tried taking small sips of water and with each sip, I began to get sick again. By 4:00am, I knew I had to wake Dave and head to the ER. I was extremely dizzy and knew dehydration was becoming an issue. Our wonderful neighbor came over to stay with Braiden and Dave and I headed to the hospital. They did blood work and a urine sample. Both checked out fine, just showing what I knew was a problem... I was dehydrated. I received fluids via IV as well as anti nausea medicine. Once they got me feeling better and made sure Baby #2 was okay, we were able to head home. Let me tell you, food poisoning on a regular day is no fun, but food poisoning at 19 weeks pregnant sure STINKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment