Tracking Baby Dore

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Braiden and his Puppy Blanket

When Braiden was in the NICU I wanted him to have something with him from home to keep him company when we weren't there with him. We received this blanket at my baby shower and I thought it was perfect. It was small enough to fit in his little crib in the NICU. When we left the hospital, I would always put it next to Braiden in his car seat. Now, when we're at home and Braiden's relaxing in his swing, we put it next to him. Usually it just sits there and he doesn't pay attention to it, but the other night I put him in his swing and walked away to do something. When I came back he had pulled his blanket right up next to him and wrapped his arm around it! I thought it was precious and had to take a picture.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Grace for the blanket. Braiden seems to really love it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment