Tracking Baby Dore

Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Miracle Has Arrived

Braiden Christopher Dore was born on June 4, 2009 at 10:30 pm at Baptist Downtown. He weighed 4 lbs. 3 oz. and was 16 3/4 inches long. He obviously has his Mommy's personality as he was not patient enough to wait around until July to make his appearance. Braiden remains in the NICU at Wolfson Children's Hospital. I was discharged today and am on the way to recovery. Please keep our little guy in your prayers as he continues to grow! The house already feels empty. We can not get him home quick enough. Here are a bunch of pictures for now. I will do my best to continue to update often.
In Labor

Mom, Me, and Uncle Phillip before the big arrival

Braiden Christopher Dore


The Little Man

Seeing and holding my angel for the first time!
What a Miracle...

The Proud Daddy
Our New Family...

Getting clothes on
Braiden and his Uncle Phil
Pop-Pop and Braiden
Our Angel

Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, emails, messages, and just your continued love and support. We can not wait to introduce our little man to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww!! First off, Braiden is such a handsome, adorable little guy!! Second, congrats to you both, you both look so proud. :) Enjoy this ride, it is a wonderful, exhausting, rewarding experience! Liz-I hope you are feeling okay as you recover from your c-section. I can't wait to talk to you and hear more about everything. Dave-I hope you are enjoying being a proud papa! Little Braiden is in our prayers that he grows and gets strong enough to come home SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Elizabeth and Dave!! What a handsome little guy! You're all in my thoughts and here's hoping that your little one comes home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! You are all in our prayers; I know you are anxious to get him home. Great job, Liz and Dave. Welcome to parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats....he looks so sweet and cute and I want to hug him!!!! Sending lots of love and praying that he will be home soon. I hope I can see him in person some time soon. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete