Tracking Baby Dore

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeling HUGE

This past weekend was a good one. We had Morgan on Saturday and took her with us to Dave's company pool party. We all had a nice time. As you can see below, Dave and Morgan especially had a good time. So good, that when I got out of the shower, I found the two of them on the couch sound asleep!
Morgan sound asleep after swimming all afternoon

My very first "almost" Mother's Day was nice. We went to church in the morning and when we got home Dave washed my car for me! Later that afternoon we went over to Ellie's for dinner. Thank you so much to my Mom, Dave, Ellie, and Aunt Peggy for the beautiful cards. I can not wait to celebrate Mother's Day with Braiden next year!

I had gotten myself ready rather quickly the other morning and didn't need to leave for work yet and figured what better time to put together Braiden's Pack and Play. He will be sleeping in it when he comes home from the hospital. It's pretty cute and fits perfectly in our room.
Thank you Aunt Lois and Aunt Carol.


And on to me... It doesn't seem that long ago that I could see my feet and tie my own shoes. My, how things have changed! I feel good, but am slowly beginning to realize that I'm going to have to slow down a bit. Just last night I noticed that my ankles are a little swollen and then tonight realized how huge I've become when Dave took my picture and just looked at me with a huge smile on his face trying not to laugh! When I asked him what was so funny, he just said, "It looks like you have a basketball in your shirt." That's about how I feel!!!! I don't know how I am going to get through two more months. If I feel huge now, how am I going to deal 8 weeks from now?
11 Weeks Pregnant to now....
31 Weeks HUGE

Hope everyone gets a good laugh because I don't know that I will be taking any more pictures in this attire until after my little man arrives : )

4 comments:

  1. Aww... you look beautiful! And just remember, the bigger you get, the more healthy your little man is!! Strange to think that the end is so close though!! Hope you're coping well with the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely, positively gorgeous! Being part of a miracle makes a woman more beautiful than any other time in her life. Enjoy it, even though it does get a bit uncomfortable at times. Plus, he is much easier to take care of where he is now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! But that is funny to see the same outfit then and now!!!

    ReplyDelete