Tracking Baby Dore

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

March of Dimes Walk

This past weekend Dave's company participated in the 5 mile March of Dimes Walk. Originally Dave had planned on walking it by himself, but when I got word of the walk, I immediately said I would be participating with him! I had done the walk in past years, so why would being 7 months pregnant stop me : ) I am very proud to say that I completed the 5 mile walk with very few complaints! I only got a little nervous when we reached the 4th mile marker and my fingers had swollen and looked like miniature sausages. Guess it was just because it was 80 degrees out! All in all it was a good weekend and we walked for a good cause. Going further, I think I will stick to events in air conditioning until Braiden arrives : )
I had an appointment last Thursday and never updated. All is well. I passed the glucose test and no need to change my thyroid medicine. Braiden's heart rate was a steady 140 bpm, which has been pretty constant. We are extremely excited for tomorrow. We will be going for our 4-D ultrasound! I will post pictures and updates tomorrow.

Dave and Me at the March of Dimes- 29 weeks pregnant

1 comment:

  1. You will have such a great time at your 4d ultrasound. Joe and I did one on Sunday and it was AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete