Tracking Baby Dore

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Presents for Baby D

There's not much to report at the Dore household. I am still feeling fine, aside from a few headaches here and there. I continue to slowly grow : ) I finally had to tell everyone at work I was expecting because I felt as though many of them were staring at me and wondering how I put on so much weight over the holidays!
I have an appointment on the 14th. It's a routine visit, but I believe I will be able to set up the big exciting appointment to find out what we're having! I'm guessing that it will be set for the beginning of February. Stay tuned if you want to know what we're having...
Recently we received a package in the mail. It was Baby D's first present from my Mom. Growing up I loved listening and singing along to Wee Sing tapes. So, how fitting that our babies first gifts are Wee Sing CD's!
Wee Sing For Baby and Wee Sing Nursey Rhymes and Lullabies- Thanks Mom!
I also surprised Dave with Baby D's first piece of clothing... When Morgan was born, Dave's gift to her was a Notre Dame jersey, which she wore religiously for every game up until this year. She is now three years old and has an opinion about everything. She also dresses herself and made it very clear to Dave and me that the jersey if not for girls, it's for boys and refused to wear it! Dave was disappointed, but the other day when I showed up with the jersey and told him Morgan was willing to pass it on, he was thrilled! He of course can not wait for college football to roll around again!
Dave and Morgan 2006 in their ND jerseys
Baby D's Notre Dame Jersey- it's 18 months, so he/she will have to grow into it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment