Tracking Baby Dore

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! This was our first New Years staying at home and for me, the first New Years in a long time that I couldn't have a sip of champagne at midnight. Instead I had sparkling cider and Dave drank the real stuff for the both of us :) We had a relaxing night at home with friends from Dave's work. It was nice being in our own home and not fighting crowds out at a bar!

I had a check up appointment with my doctor on Tuesday. Everything looked good and Baby D's heart was beating at 150 bpm, which they said was great! This was the first time I actually got to hear the heart beat, pretty amazing. I will be going for another visit on January 14th. Just another routine visit. I believe at that time I will also be able to schedule our next visit, which will be the big visit... we will find out if Baby D is a girl or a boy! We'll have to start a running poll on who thinks we're having a girl and who thinks we're having a boy. I already know a few people's thoughts, one being my brother, who is hoping for a nephew and will only refer to the baby as a him : ) We shall see.
Hope you all had a wonderful night last night and are recovering well today!

(Some people have said that in the Christmas picture I looked like I was showing a lot, so here's another with a tight top on. The doctor said I am right on target. I've gained 3 pounds total so far.)
11 Weeks and 3 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment