Tracking Baby Dore

Friday, November 4, 2011

26 Weeks

I had an appointment with my High Risk OB yesterday. Everything is still going smoothly and there are no concerns at this time. Gavin Michael weighs 2 lbs. 1 0z. and his heart rate was a strong 143 bpm. He's measuring in the 60th percentile, which is above average! Gavin is still measuring one week ahead of schedule, so it seems he's following in his brothers footsteps. The entire pregnancy with Braiden, they told me what a fat baby he would be and had he made it full term he would have been close to a 9 lb baby! We shall see :-)
Here's a profile view of Gavin Michael with one hand in the air

In this photo, Gavin is looking right at you! The doctor and ultrasound technician saw this picture and both commented on his full lips and chubby cheeks! I can not wait to see them in person! I have to say, he looks pretty darn cute in this picture.

And the true chubby award goes to.... Mommy!
26 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment