Tracking Baby Dore

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Begining to Look a lot like Christmas

WOW! With owning a house comes a lot of firsts! This is our first year putting up a tree and decorating the house. I know this may come as a shock to many, but I actually talked my husband into climbing on the roof to hang Christmas lights! Do not get me wrong, he didn't do it without a fuss, but he did it and I have to say... for a first time job it looks wonderful! Now that I know he is capable of doing it, just wait to see what I have in store for next year : )

Our stockings


Our first Christmas Tree!

Dave on the roof with Amanda supervising


He was secretly having a good time up there


My contribution to the outside decorations

2 comments:

  1. Your house is absolutely beautiful!!!! Merry Christmas and a great new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Christmas and I hope you both get what you want.

    ReplyDelete