Tracking Baby Dore

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update on Baby #2

Baby #2 seems to be growing right on target. Since I am considered high risk this time around, I've already had three appointments with another in 3 weeks. The most recent was on Thursday. No ultrasound at this one, but the heart rate sounded nice and strong at a steady 160 bpm. I will go back on August 11th and then will visit with the high risk doctors on August 26th. At that time, we will have a 3D ultrasound and if baby is cooperating, we will be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! The planner in me can not wait for this appointment. I will finally be able to start shopping and setting up yet another nursery :-)
Here's the first ultrasound picture at 7 weeks

Our second picture of baby #2 at 9 weeks 4 days

And here's me and baby at 11 weeks


1 comment:

  1. 160 bpm, I'm going to guess a girl. That's right where Taylor's was the entire nine months.

    ReplyDelete