Tracking Baby Dore

Friday, June 3, 2011

An Amazing Day for Braiden

Today was such a special day for Braiden. First of all, when I became pregnant I always said I never wanted my baby to have to go to daycare. Obviously, I ended up having to put him in school and I can honestly say, days like today make me so happy with our decision :-)
Braiden absolutely LOVES school. He loves all of his buddies, teachers, and fun activities. His wonderful teachers made today an extra special day in celebration on Braiden's 2nd birthday.
Braiden's favorite thing at school is water day. They have yet to have one since it's been warm out, so today was the kick off of water day Friday!
Here's Braiden and some of his classmates :-)

My sweet baby

Drinking water from the sprinkler



Too cute :-)




Braiden and Hayden... they love to be with each other all of the time, but fight like brothers



My almost 2 year old baby



Later in the afternoon, Braiden continued his celebration with cake and some special presents.



So excited for cake



His favorite part... blowing out the candle!






YUMMY









Loving on Ms. Dianne after opening a Thomas the Train bubble blower



Hugs for Ms. Lea after opening more bubbles and a water gun



Check out his face! I think he was excited :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment