Tracking Baby Dore

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Only Time Braiden Sits is to...

READ! It's very rare that Braiden sits still, but he absolutely loves picking out a book and sitting quietly. It usually doesn't last long, but even for a few minutes, the peace and quiet and calmness in the house is nice :-) Dave and I were getting ready for church this morning and all of a sudden the family room went from loud to quiet. When I walked out to see what Braiden was doing, this is what I found...
Sitting in his Thomas the Train tent reading :-)


He took his blanket, a couple books, his Bobo, and a choo-choo in with him


He caught me taking pictures!

I quit taking pictures and went back to getting ready. When I was done getting ready, I walked out to him falling asleep in the tent! I just LOVE him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment