Tracking Baby Dore

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our Picky Eater is Improving

Since Braiden turned one we've battled on a daily basis to get him to eat. He is extremely fussy, which ended up in us having to give him "muscle milk" to be sure he continues to gain weight and get the proper nutrition to grow big and strong :-) His meals consist of cereal, blueberry bagels (a new development), fruit- strawberries are his favorite, chicken nuggets, noodles (but only the tubular type), yogurt, and of course ANY type of desert. We constantly offer him new foods, especially at dinner time. We offer him everything we're eating. Without fail, he wrinkles his nose and refuses to taste anything. However, tonight at dinner her asked to taste my rice. I gladly put the spoon up to him, thinking he would immediately turn his head and to our surprise... he took a bit and asked for more. I put some in a bowl and he fed himself an entire bowl of rice and then asked again for more. If only we could get him to ask for vegetables. I do make a shake with 2 handfulls of spinach in it that he seems to enjoy ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Go Braiden!! I know what it is like to have a picky eater (Miss Mia). Just keep trying (at least that is what I tell myself). Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete