Tracking Baby Dore

Friday, December 3, 2010

Boys will be Boys

Braiden was in heaven today! Mommy let him pull his beach buckets out and dig away in our front yard. He's never sat still as long as he did while digging. He was an absolute mess and unhappy with his mommy when it got dark and cold out and he was taken inside kicking and screaming. I'm sure this is just the beginning of dragging a dirty little boy inside at dark for a bath and I'm already IN LOVE with moments like these :0)
My dirty and very happy baby boy

The tongue sticking out shows his deep concentration :0)

Notice the black eye... Another first of many I'm thinking



Chase and Braiden

As if Braiden's day could get any better... His buddy, Tiger came over to visit!

What a great start to my weekend. I am one lucky Mommy :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment