Tracking Baby Dore

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Giving up the Bottle for GOOD is...

DEVASTATING!
We've been working on getting rid of Braiden's bottle for a while now. He's done great without it during the day. Since he can not have one at school he's gotten used to using a sippy cup. However, in the morning as soon as he wakes up he NEEDS a bottle! Last night I ran all of the bottles through the dishwasher and packed them away. He cried a little last night when he realized they weren't sitting on the counter anymore, but went to sleep, no problem. Slept through the night and woke up at 6:30am. Dave filled a sippy cup with milk and Braiden lost it! He walked around the house crying off and on until 9:00am when her passed out on the floor with his blanket!
I don't know who this is harder on. Him or me. I'm realizing quickly that I'm losing my baby :(

1 comment:

  1. You know what that means? Time for #2, he, he!!

    Seriously though, it is hard, it makes me sad Cole is so grown-up!!

    ReplyDelete