Tracking Baby Dore

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July! We had a nice time just relaxing at the house. Diana and the kids came over and we cooked out and enjoyed fireworks in the neighborhood.
What a difference a year makes...

My little boy on the 4th of July ONE year later

These next two pictures are for Braiden's Gigi. He has curls :-)


Not happy with Mommy for making him sit still!

Up and running from Mommy!!!!!

Braiden and Daddy

Braiden and Mommy ONE year ago on the 4th of July

And this year :-) I miss my sweet baby, but I have to say each moment gets better and better!


Our first 4th of July together

We might need to find Dave a new patriotic shirt for next year :-)

The kids playing

Alysia and me watching the fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment