Tracking Baby Dore

Monday, February 9, 2009

IT'S A......

Today was the BIG day! We found out if we were having a boy or a girl.

Those of you that participated in our online pole were correct if you voted.... BOY!!!!

That's right, we are proud to announce that we will be welcoming a precious baby boy in July! We could not be more thrilled. It was very exciting to see our very active little guy on the monitor today during the ultrasound. He is no small baby : ) They have actually moved my due date up to July 12th due to his measurements and have put me at 18 weeks instead of 17 weeks.

Everything looks great. I will go back on March 5th. Until then, I'm sure I will find some time to fit a little shopping in, which I already did a little of today!

Our little guy looking right at You!

Looking at you with his hands on his cheeks

I couldn't resist picking up a few adorable things for my little man today! Also, a very big Thank You to Megan, Addams, and Blake for the adorable outfit, blue teddy, and "I Love You, Goodnight" book. Braiden will love all three : )

Supposed to be 17 weeks today... but, I am 18 week and growing!

Dave was jealous that I always get a picture of me, so he insisted on me taking one of him and his "baby carrying" arms! What a proud dad...

2 comments:

  1. We are beyond thrilled for you guys and so excited Cole will have a little buddy so close in age!! I love the picture of Dave-so sweet! And Liz, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! Of course, I would say the same thing if it was a girl.:-) So happy for you guys; I know it was SO fun to see him up close in the sonogram. Can't wait to meet HIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete